Song of the Day – Wild Sweet Orange

Wild Sweet Orange.jpg
Wild Sweet Orange at Workplay in Birmingham, AL – 5/26/06
Photo courtesy of trekkerj1

Every Monday-Friday, we deliver a different song as part our Song of the Day podcast subscription. The podcast features exclusive in-studio performances, unreleased songs, and recordings from independent musicians that KEXP DJs think listeners should hear, along with songs from more well-known artists.

Today’s featured selection is from We Have Cause to Be Uneasy, the debut full-length album by Wild Sweet Orange

Wild Sweet Orange – Ten Dead Dogs (MP3)

KEXP is proud to present Wild Sweet Orange as part of John In The Morning At Night New Year’s Weekend Bender at Chop Suey on December 30th and 31st. Both nights are headlined by Jeremy Enigk with additional performances by Wild Sweet Orange, Pablo, Catfish Haven, The Village Green, Water Meego and The Ettes. Tickets are available now. Learn more about podcasting and subscribe now.

This entry was posted in Song of the Day Podcast. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted November 16, 2006 at 6:42 am | Permalink

This is such an amazing song. I’ve been listening to it over and over again for the past week. Thanks for turning me on to such great music, guys.

2. Lauren
    Posted November 21, 2006 at 12:03 am | Permalink

Wild Sweet Orange is an amazing band. I am ready to hear more of them, and I also listen to this song over and over. It is thanksgiving now…. and i am definatly thankful for this song! :)

3. mark
    Posted January 16, 2007 at 10:29 am | Permalink

I want to hear more Wild Sweet Orange!!!

4. emma lee c
    Posted July 20, 2007 at 9:52 am | Permalink

this band is up to somethin good.

5. Jillian
    Posted November 10, 2007 at 1:06 am | Permalink

I just saw Wild Sweet Orange at the University of Washington for $4, and I can’t get over how amazing they are! Thank you for making me aware of this band, otherwise I would have missed out on the experience.

6. elizabeth
    Posted April 25, 2008 at 12:51 pm | Permalink

I saw these guys almost a year ago at a John Mayer concert and I haven’t stopped listening. I only have the self-titled EP they were selling at the concert, and I am so ready for their album. Much like the EP, this album is going to define my summer. I’m stoked.

One Trackback

1. […] So, my new favourite band seems to Wild  Sweet Orange.  I’m not even sure if their first album is released yet, but you can download 10 Dead Dogs from here. […]