Halloween at KEXP

cyrusdead.jpg

Just another day at work. I walk around the corner and see my co-worker Cyrus spread on the floor. He SAID it was part of the Halloween decorations for tomorrow’s party here at the station. He also said a few choice phrases that I don’t understand….”Ask and you shall receive,” “I’m on salary” and “Don’t wake the monster.” Any of those would be good captions for this photo. In fact if you want to comment on this blog post and think of the best caption for this picture…. The person who thinks of the best caption will receive a candy bar from me personally.

If you want to come down to the station on Halloween, between 12 and 6 pm, with your costumes, kids, or just yourselves. We’ll have plenty candy on hand and even take a snapshot of you too … for, uh, forensics.

KEXP
113 Dexter Ave. N.
(near the intersection of Dexter and Denny)

This entry was posted in KEXP. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. seth
    Posted October 31, 2007 at 7:43 am | Permalink

“Video Killed the Radio Star”
    -seth in boston

2. Lilly Frank
    Posted October 31, 2007 at 9:16 am | Permalink

does he pack his lunch or drive to work?

3. Lilly Frank
    Posted October 31, 2007 at 9:17 am | Permalink

i hope the tape layer is not on salary because it is a shoddy incomplete job and confuses me terribly

4. Lilly Frank
    Posted October 31, 2007 at 9:18 am | Permalink

just because brown socks match his hair doesnt mean that was an appropriate choice for a photo shoot

5. Matt in Idaho
    Posted October 31, 2007 at 10:52 am | Permalink

Killer Pants?

6. Lisa Shimizu
    Posted October 31, 2007 at 11:21 am | Permalink

Cyrus has a nice ass.

7. Cyrus' Office Mate
    Posted October 31, 2007 at 11:28 am | Permalink

I wish he would be quiet like this all the time.

8. amy
    Posted October 31, 2007 at 1:31 pm | Permalink

the “tape layer” which was me- is not on salary- i’m a volunteer- I volunteer like ten million hours a week here- and I wasn’t done laying the tape- this is an action shot… come down and see the finished product!

9. Eric
    Posted October 31, 2007 at 1:32 pm | Permalink

What part of “This is my break time” do you not understand?!

10. Lisette
    Posted October 31, 2007 at 2:21 pm | Permalink

…must make it to the Cupcakes Royale…blood sugar too low…can not answer 1 more systems inquiry…ooomph

11. TacomaSteve
    Posted October 31, 2007 at 7:27 pm | Permalink

“No, junior, that’s not how you make a hand turkey. He’s just wasted.”

12. DJ Michele
    Posted November 1, 2007 at 10:46 am | Permalink

Cyrus and I think the candy bar should go to Tacoma Steve for the best caption. Steve, send me your address and candy bar preference (to michelem@kexp.org)!

Congratulations! You are the winner of the Cyrus’s Halloween Ass Blog Contest!!!

Just the right blend of warped humor and wholesome family fun.

13. Tim
    Posted November 1, 2007 at 10:57 am | Permalink

Never wear striped pants after Labor day