- Grammy Awards 2011, The Winners: Arcade Fire wins Album of the Year while The Black Keys win Best Alternative Album. Rolling Stone has the rundown and list of winners HERE.
- David Letterman’s Top 10 Grammy Surprises: David Letterman delivered the “Top 10 Biggest Surprises at the Grammys” during the 53rd annual Grammy Awards ceremony on CBS. Check out the hilarious list HERE.
- LCD Soundsystem add more farewell shows: In response to scalpers’ vastly inflated prices, LCD Soundsystem have announced four additional shows leading up to the Madison Square Garden date, March 28-31, at Manhattan venue Terminal 5. LCD’s James Murphy was more than livid on his website and urged fans not to buy tickets, and even to find ways to sabotage scalpers on his Twitter. Read more HERE.
- PJ Harvey, War Correspondent?: The singer, who imagined herself a war correspondent as she wrote her new album, Let England Shake, may soon be offered the chance to become an official one by the Imperial War Museum. Says the museum’s head of collections, Roger Tolson, “We are certainly interested in working with PJ Harvey.” The Guardian has the story HERE.
- Live on the late night talk shows: Set your DVR for Grammy winners The Black Keys, LCD Soundsystem, Drive-By Truckers, and more! Here are the highlights:
Monday, February 14
Carson Daily: Delta Spirit (R)
Colbert Report: LCD Soundsystem
Conan O’Brien: The Black Keys
Tuesday, February 15
Jimmy Kimmel: Black Dub
Jimmy Fallon: Drive-By Truckers
Wednesday, February 16
David Letterman: Amos Lee
Conan O’Brien: Reggie Watts
Thursday, February 17
Carson Daily: Two Door Cinema Club
David Letterman: Scissor Sisters
Conan O’Brien: Nicole Atkins
Friday, February 18
Carson Daily: Fitz & the Tantrums