Update to the KEXP iPhone App!

After much ado, we have released a major update to the KEXP iPhone App!
Featuring:

• Access to the 14 Day Streaming Archive!
  • Improved playlist browser!
  • Ability to Favorite Songs, Shows and Hosts!

Upgrade to the new KEXP iPhone App v2.0 for all the new features!

Visit the iTunes App Store to upgrade now!

This entry was posted in KEXP. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Scott P
    Posted March 24, 2013 at 6:18 am | Permalink

I was so excited to see this update on my phone last night. And today I am pulling up my dj shows I have missed. This is GREAT. I have been wanting this for a long time.

Only one feature request. Can you guys add the ability to do AirPlay so I can wirelessly pump tunes into stereo?

Thank you kexp!

2. VO
    Posted March 25, 2013 at 6:07 pm | Permalink

Dear KEXP-

The ‘favorites’ button doesn’t work since the update.
    Otherwise it’s a great new version, looks great.

3. VO
    Posted March 25, 2013 at 6:13 pm | Permalink

It works now. Just delete and the reinstall the app!

4. Barry
    Posted March 30, 2013 at 12:21 pm | Permalink

My favorites from the prior version are gone. Didn’t get a chance to write them down or nuthin’.

5. Blair
    Posted March 31, 2013 at 6:44 pm | Permalink

this app does not work yet on iphone5.

immediately shuts off after trying to open the app.

6. Keith Golinski
    Posted April 20, 2013 at 5:11 pm | Permalink

Love this app been using the kexp app religiously since it first showed up in the App Store. This latest version is great except for Bluetooth streaming via iPhone 4S while on wifi it constantly cuts out. If I switch to cellluar there is no issue which seems weird. It happens with both a jawbone jambox and a eton rukus solar. Same issue on different wifi networks. Otherwise keep up the good work!

7. Sharon
    Posted April 25, 2013 at 9:52 am | Permalink

I LOVE the new version, thank you so much! However, I don’t see a dj request option from my favorites like on the old version. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

8. Treaty
    Posted May 8, 2013 at 6:25 pm | Permalink

Maybe I just hadn’t updated this app in a long time… But the best bit is that it’s now iPad native as well. This app now officially rocks!

+1 for the request to integrate an AirPlay button into the app though…

9. Katie
    Posted May 9, 2013 at 2:36 pm | Permalink

I’ve run into this issue twice now with the most recent update, but sometimes I’ll press Pause and the song will continue to Play. Then I’ll hit Play and I’ll have two of the same song playing at the same time. The only way I can get it to stop is to delete the app and reinstall.

10. David
    Posted May 18, 2013 at 11:02 pm | Permalink

Fucken right!!

11. jasonPaul
    Posted May 31, 2013 at 6:04 pm | Permalink

Please add Airplay!

Seattle transplant to Brooklyn and I desperately want to send the music from this app to my home computer and pretend I’m still in Eastlake.

The new update is great, though.

Thanks!

12. Posted June 25, 2013 at 8:37 pm | Permalink

You can use the KEXP iPhone app with airplay! Just lock your screen after bringing up the stream you want to play. Double click the home button. Then you’ll see the airplay speaker selector. Choose your speakers and you’re good to go!
    Thanks, KEXP!!!!

13. Margaret Durbeck
    Posted July 12, 2013 at 9:07 am | Permalink

Dear KEXP
    I love the app. Having trouble of shutting if off on my iPhone.
    Help!

Margaret Durbeck

14. VO
    Posted September 7, 2013 at 5:44 pm | Permalink

Dear KEXP:

Is there any way of exporting the “Favorites” tracks from the iphone app yet?
    A .csv, .doc or .txt file wouls be great.

If not – is that in the works?

Thank you and keep up the great work!

15. Jay
    Posted March 24, 2014 at 8:35 pm | Permalink

Do you know if there is a problem with iPhone 5 app? It won’t link to iTunes. Thanks!

16. Michael Pick
    Posted March 31, 2014 at 3:41 pm | Permalink

Where’s the calendar portion of your app that lists all upcoming shows? Bummer.