Every day I think about partying. When I eat kale, I feel like I’m partying. When I look at the lead singer of The Drums, I feel like I’m partying. When I host my radio show Audioasis, I feel like I’m partying. I basically feel like I’m partying every minute of the day.
A couple of months ago, I realized that I had some true love for Andrew W.K. He’s super positive and also talks about partying all the time. I really enjoy following him on Twitter. His “party tips” are pretty awesome to the point that I was like, wait a second… I have a lot of songs that I like that are about partying… and I bet I could get them all together and create one monster party! Well, here you go! This podcast is complete with Andrew W.K. party tips and commentary from my friends.
Music That Matters, Vol. 365 – The Party Podcast
1. Craft Spells – Party Talk
2. Dismemberment Plan – You’re Invited
3. Chastity Belt – Seattle Party
4. Kingdom Crumbs – Red Cups
5. Dom – Happy Birthday Party
6. Brite Futures – Best Party Ever (So Far)
7. Deerhoof – We Do Parties
8. TacocaT – Bike Party
9. Coconut Coolouts – (Please Don’t Break Me Out of) Party Jail
10. Treepeople – Party
11. Mean Jeans – Don’t Stop Partying
12. The Spits – Let Us Play Your Party
13. Gift uh Gab – Moor Gang (feat. Jarv Dee)
Download MP3 or listen now:
Be sure to subscribe to our Music That Matters podcast for every week’s DJ-curated mix.