Check out some of the KEXP DJ’s favorite artists from the Pacific Northwest and around the world on-the-go. KEXP’s Music That Matters weekly podcast brings you an exclusive mix of new music from the world’s best independent artists.
Currently you’ll hear:
Music That Matters, Vol. 390 – Jump and Shout
The Midday Show’s Cheryl Waters returns with her first podcast of 2014. It’s chock full of songs to rock your socks off, shake your booty and make you jump and shout. Enjoy.
1. Alice Russell – Twin Peaks
2. Cloud Control – Dojo Rising
3. The War On Drugs – Red Eyes
4. Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings – Retreat!
5. Night Beats – Outta Mind
6. White Denim – At Night In Dreams
7. Bass Drum Of Death – Shattered Me
8. Bottomless Pit – Null Set
9. Blooper – You Won’t Miss Me
10. The Dirtbombs – Jump And Shout
11. Shearwater – A Wake For The Minotaur
12. Gerald Collier – Goodbye Cruel World
13. Futurebirds – Tan Lines
14. Free Energy – Girls Want Rock
15. Capsula – Seven Crimes
16. The Notwist – Close To The Glass
Listen here: (MP3)
You can subscribe to all of our podcasts here.