Check out some of the KEXP DJ’s favorite artists from the Pacific Northwest and around the world on-the-go. KEXP’s Music That Matters weekly podcast brings you an exclusive mix of new music from the world’s best independent artists.
Currently you’ll hear:
Music That Matters, Vol. 394 - Inform, Educate, Entertain
Music is the perfect companion. It comes in all shapes and sizes and fits every occasion. Here is a smattering of Midday Show host Cheryl Waters’ favorite new songs for your listening pleasure.
1. Black Lips - Boys in the Wood
2. Rare Monk - Splice
3. Gap Dream - Fantastic Sam
4. Dum Dum Girls - Lost Boys and Girls Club
5. Mammút - Salt
6. Public Service Broadcasting - Spitfire
7. Temples - Shelter Song
8. Milagres - Letterbomb
9. Tilbury - Deliverance
10. Ravenna Woods - Kenya
11. Generationals - Put a Light on It
12. Blouse - Imperium
13. Angel Olsen - Forgiven/Forgotten
14. Throwing Muses - Sleepwalking-1
15. Quilt - Tired & Buttered
Listen here: (MP3)
You can subscribe to all of our podcasts here.