Check out some of the KEXP DJ’s favorite artists from the Pacific Northwest and around the world on-the-go. KEXP’s Music That Matters weekly podcast brings you an exclusive mix of new music from the world’s best independent artists.
Currently you’ll hear:
Music That Matters, Vol. 394 – Inform, Educate, Entertain
Music is the perfect companion. It comes in all shapes and sizes and fits every occasion. Here is a smattering of Midday Show host Cheryl Waters’ favorite new songs for your listening pleasure.
1. Black Lips – Boys in the Wood
2. Rare Monk – Splice
3. Gap Dream – Fantastic Sam
4. Dum Dum Girls – Lost Boys and Girls Club
5. Mammút – Salt
6. Public Service Broadcasting – Spitfire
7. Temples – Shelter Song
8. Milagres – Letterbomb
9. Tilbury – Deliverance
10. Ravenna Woods – Kenya
11. Generationals – Put a Light on It
12. Blouse – Imperium
13. Angel Olsen – Forgiven/Forgotten
14. Throwing Muses – Sleepwalking-1
15. Quilt – Tired & Buttered
Listen here: (MP3)
You can subscribe to all of our podcasts here.