Check out some of the KEXP DJ’s favorite artists from the Pacific Northwest and around the world on-the-go. KEXP’s Music That Matters weekly podcast brings you an exclusive mix of new music from the world’s best independent artists.
Currently you’ll hear:
Music That Matters, Vol. 397 – Winter Recovery
Positive, upbeat and all very new music from Morning Show host John Richards. This podcast is for those who are or did suffer from a miserable winter, be it weather, flu or anything else that has you looking forward to renewal.
1. Kins – Absblurd
2. There Will Be Fireworks – River
3. Patterns – This Haze
4. East India Youth – Heaven, How Long
5. 10:04’s – Glasshouse
6. Battleme – Just Weight
7. Ming City Rockers – I Wanna get out of here but I can’t take you anywhere
8. Big Ups – Goes Black
9. FAMY – A Ho A Hand
10. Books on Fate – Myth of Trust
11. Be Forest – Colours
12. CYMBALS – The Natural World
13. Elephant – Elusive Youth
Listen here: (MP3)
You can subscribe to all of our podcasts here.