Check out some of the KEXP DJ’s favorite artists from the Pacific Northwest and around the world on-the-go. KEXP’s Music That Matters weekly podcast brings you an exclusive mix of new music from the world’s best independent artists.
Currently you’ll hear:
Music That Matters, Vol. 398 – Don’t Break Your Promise
At KEXP, we never break our promise to bring you the best music possible and, hopefully, to turn you on to some new music that you love. Our latest Music That Matters podcast from Midday Show host Cheryl Waters offers up a sampling of wonderful new tunes, with a heavy dose of local bands. Enjoy.
1. Elbow – New York Morning
2. Ocean Carolina – Don’t Break Your Promise
3. Iska Dhaaf – All The Kids
4. I Will Keep Your Ghost – Nothing
5. Thumpers – Unkinder (A Tougher Love)
6. Bombay Bicycle Club – Carry Me
7. Sun Tunnels – Notice Me
8. Ages and Ages – Divisionary (Do The Right Thing)
9. Hibou – Above Us
10. East India Youth – Dripping Down
11. Jupe Jupe – Never Ask Why
12. Crystal Stilts – Future Folklore
13. Vaadat Charigim – Haolam Avad Mizman
14. Deltron 3030 – Pay the Price
Listen here: (MP3)
You can subscribe to all of our podcasts here.