Check out some of the KEXP DJ’s favorite artists from the Pacific Northwest and around the world on-the-go. KEXP’s Music That Matters weekly podcast brings you an exclusive mix of new music from the world’s best independent artists.
Currently you’ll hear:
Music That Matters, Vol. 399 - Commit Things To Memory
Afternoon Show Host Kevin Cole presents 13 unforgettable tracks of the best new music including Supreme Cuts, Wimps, Israel Nash, and Mutual Benefit.
1. Vibragun - Dirty Thing
2. Cheatahs - Leave To Remain
3. Solids - Traces
4. Israel Nash - Rain Plans
5. Samantha Crain - Somewhere All the Time
6. Wimps - Secret Message
7. Vertical Scratchers - These Plains
8. Guided By Voices - Vote For Me Dummy
9. The New Mendicants - Shouting Match
10. Chantal Acda - Arms Up High
11. Mutual Benefit - Golden Wake
12. Supreme Cuts - Envision (feat. Channy of Poliça)
13. De Lux - Better At Making Time
Listen here: (MP3)
You can subscribe to all of our podcasts here.