Get ready for the trippiest Audioasis Benefit show yet: this Saturday, June 7th, KEXP’s Community Partnerships Initiative presents local psych-sensations Low Hums, Our Mother The Mountain, and Kingdom of the Holy Sun.
It’s only right that a line-up as wild as this benefits the charity Washington Wild, a statewide conservation organization whose mission is to protect and restore wild lands and waters in Washington State through advocacy, education and civic engagement. Washington Wild organizes at the grassroots level to permanently protect Wilderness around the state.
Organizing at the grassroots level to permanently protect Wilderness around the state, since 1979, Washington Wild has been instrumental in protecting three million acres of Wilderness in Washington State. It is currently active in protecting Wilderness and rivers on the Olympic Peninsula, in the Alpine Lakes Wilderness Area, the Cascades and in southwest Washington near Mount Saint Helens.
Five things you can do right now to get involved with Washington Wild:
- Visit Washington Wild’s Get Involved! page to add your name to the list of supporters for each of our campaigns.
- Come to a Brewshed Happy Hour, drink a beer and learn about how our work affects the quality of beer in Washington State.
- Join us for our summer hiking series. We lead hikes in the places we’re working to protect. Come along and bring a friend!
- Volunteer! There are different ways we can use your skills to help us achieve our mission. From research to office work to photo documenting in Wilderness, we rely on volunteers to achieve our goals.
- Sign up on our website to receive our e-newsletter, action alerts and special invitations from us.
Doors at 7:00 PM, show at 8:00 PM at Barboza (21+), and costs $8 at the door. You can also purchase advance tickets for $7 here.