Check out some of the KEXP DJ’s favorite artists from the Pacific Northwest and around the world on-the-go. KEXP’s Music That Matters weekly podcast brings you an exclusive mix of new music from the world’s best independent artists.
Currently, you’ll hear:
Music That Matters, Vol. 448 – Origami Renaissance
Afternoon Show host Kevin Cole folds and sculpts sounds into a stunning musical mix featuring brand new tracks from Courtney Barnett, Pond, JD McPherson and more! Let the good times fold!
1. JD McPherson – Let The Good Times Roll
2. Stag – She + Me
3. Courtney Barnett – Pedestrian At Best
4. Pond – Elvis’ Flaming Star
5. The Dø – Sparks
6. Chimurenga Renaissance – HomieZ (feat. Outspoken)
7. Ricked Wicky – Frenzy Of Blame
8. Liam Hayes – Fokus
9. Unlikely Friends – Soft Reputation
10. Bread & Butter – Shoot My Mouth Off
11. Redtenbacher’s Funkestra – Baby Fat
12. Doomtree – Gray Duck
Listen here: (MP3)
You can subscribe to all of our podcasts here.