- Why a new playlist page?
- We have built a new playlist and music metadata service using Microsoft Azure and this page utilizes those services. It’s the building block for a variety of new and upcoming features on kexp.org.
- Why only Amazon buy links?
- Why do you still have the old playlist?
- Some of our users like to print out the old playlist view. We’ll be releasing a version of the new playlist that also supports a grid style view in the next few weeks.
- What else is coming?
- You’ll soon be able to post to Twitter and Facebook when you like a song.
- We’ll be able to offer more information about the currently playing song…such as play history, links to their website, videos that we may have etc
- And, much much more.
- I don’t like the new playlist page!
- Drop us an email at email@example.com
- It doesn’t work on my computer/browser, etc.
- Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with details on your machine, browser, etc and we’ll figure it out!
- Why don’t you provide an rss feed or REST service for your playlist?
- We have run in to problems in the past where some folks abuse the service and build experiences around the metadata that have negatively impacted our servers and/or does not provide a good experience. If you’d like to build something with the station, please drop us a line at email@example.com
KEXP AND THE UWKEXP is a service of the
University of Washington
iTunes and KEXPYou can now find KEXP under "Eclectic" in iTunes after the demise of the "Public" category, to better represent the diversity of our daytime variety shows and numerous specialty programs.