Check out some of the KEXP DJ’s favorite artists from the Pacific Northwest and around the world on-the-go. KEXP’s Music That Matters weekly podcast brings you an exclusive mix of new music from the world’s best independent artists.
Currently, you’ll hear:
Music That Matters, Vol. 518 – Midday Mix
Cheryl Waters presents a mix of new songs that she’s loving right now and hopes you will too!
1. Carter Tanton feat. Sharon Van Etten – twentynine Palms
2. Twin Peaks – Walk To The One You Love
3. The Ghost Ease – Gemini Rise
4. Speedy Ortiz – Death Note
5. Thee Oh Sees – Plastic Planet
6. Aesop Rock – Rings
7. David Bazan – Both Hands
8. Erik Blood – Quiet
9. Goodbye Heart – Lives on Lives
10. Eagulls – Blume
11. Moderat – Reminder
12. Woods – Sun City Creeps
13. The Last Shadow Puppets – Aviation
14. PJ Harvey – The Wheel
Listen here: (MP3)
You can subscribe to all of our podcasts here.