Check out some of the KEXP DJ’s favorite artists from the Pacific Northwest and around the world on-the-go. KEXP’s Music That Matters weekly podcast brings you an exclusive mix of new music from the world’s best independent artists.
Currently, you’ll hear:
Music That Matters, Vol. 413 – Runner Powered Podcast, Volume 3
KEXP’s Resident Runner and host of the Morning Show, John Richards, returns with Volume 3 of our new Runner Powered Podcast series. It’s another high energy hour of KEXP faves and new tracks to keep you moving!
1. Akron/Family – River
2. Cloud Control – Dojo Rising
3. Porcelain Raft – Drifting In and Out
4. Maps – To The Sky
5. My Sad Captains – Goodbye
6. Kite Party – Halflife
7. Surfer Blood – Floating Vibes
8. Los Campesinos! – Me! You! Dancing!
9. Ages and Ages – Light Goes Out
10. The Thermals – St. Rosa and the Swallows
11. Starfucker – Julius
12. Slow Club – Complete Surrender
13. Young Fathers – Get Up
14. The Skull Defekts – The Known Unknown
15. The Faint – Mental Radio
16. Ana Tijoux – Vengo
17. Pretty Lights – Color of My Soul
Listen here: (MP3)
You can subscribe to all of our podcasts here.