Check out some of the KEXP DJ’s favorite artists from the Pacific Northwest and around the world on-the-go. KEXP’s Music That Matters weekly podcast brings you an exclusive mix of new music from the world’s best independent artists.
Currently, you’ll hear:
Music That Matters, Vol. 413 - Runner Powered Podcast, Volume 3
KEXP’s Resident Runner and host of the Morning Show, John Richards, returns with Volume 3 of our new Runner Powered Podcast series. It’s another high energy hour of KEXP faves and new tracks to keep you moving!
1. Akron/Family - River
2. Cloud Control - Dojo Rising
3. Porcelain Raft - Drifting In and Out
4. Maps - To The Sky
5. My Sad Captains - Goodbye
6. Kite Party - Halflife
7. Surfer Blood - Floating Vibes
8. Los Campesinos! - Me! You! Dancing!
9. Ages and Ages - Light Goes Out
10. The Thermals - St. Rosa and the Swallows
11. Starfucker - Julius
12. Slow Club - Complete Surrender
13. Young Fathers - Get Up
14. The Skull Defekts - The Known Unknown
15. The Faint - Mental Radio
16. Ana Tijoux - Vengo
17. Pretty Lights - Color of My Soul
Listen here: (MP3)
You can subscribe to all of our podcasts here.