Check out some of the KEXP DJ’s favorite artists from the Pacific Northwest and around the world on-the-go. KEXP’s Music That Matters weekly podcast brings you an exclusive mix of new music from the world’s best independent artists.
Currently, you’ll hear:
Music That Matters, Vol. 415 - Simple & Sure
There is a simple & sure premise at KEXP. To discover and experience great music that brings fulfilment and enjoyment to your life. Join Midday Show host Cheryl Waters for our latest Music That Matters podcast. We hope these tunes hit the spot.
1. Jessica Lea Mayfield - I Wanna Love You
2. The Woodentops - A Pact
3. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Coming Down (feat. Matt Berninger)
4. Wussy - To the Lightning
5. The Growlers - Change in Your Veins
6. Two Cow Garage - The Death of the Self-Preservation Society
7. Glass Animals - Gooey
8. Mas Ysa - Why
9. The Pains of Being Pure At Heart - Simple and Sure
10. Sonic Avenues - Lost & Found
11. Twin Peaks - Baby Blue
12. Parquet Courts - Sunbathing Animal
13. Bob Mould - Hey Mr. Grey
14. PUP - Reservoir
15. PUJOL – Circles
Listen here: (MP3)
You can subscribe to all of our podcasts here.