Check out some of the KEXP DJ’s favorite artists from the Pacific Northwest and around the world on-the-go. KEXP’s Music That Matters weekly podcast brings you an exclusive mix of new music from the world’s best independent artists.
Currently, you’ll hear:
Music That Matters, Vol. 451 – Change Your Mind
Afternoon Show host Kevin Cole brings you a stellar mix of new sounds spanning the musical spectrum, from raw rockers to fist-pumping anthems, cosmic R&B, jangly indie pop and gentle folk sounds.
1. Zebra Hunt – Half Right
2. Made Violent – Two Tone Hair
3. The Popguns – If You Ever Change Your Mind
4. Allo Darlin’ – Bright Eyes
5. You Blew It! – Lanai
6. THEESatisfaction – EarthEE
7. St. Kilda – September
8. Tomo Nakayama – Open Room
9. Ryley Walker – Primrose Green
10. The Districts – Peaches
11. Mike Pace and the Child Actors – Summer Lawns
12. Ex-Cult – Clinical Study
13. Viet Cong – Silhouettes
14. Wormburner – Somewhere Else To Be
15. Chandos – Cobra Points
16. Au.Ra – Morning
Listen here: (MP3)
You can subscribe to all of our podcasts here.